Why Should You Attend?
1. Connect – meet like-minded people, make new connections, build your support network.
2. Learn – whether it be training, up-skilling or starting from scratch, the opportunities to learn from the BEST in the field are HERE!
3. Experience – new innovation and inspiring speakers. Walk away with ideas and momentum.
Who Is This For?
The content is suited to business people, managers, CIOs, executives, and end users.
This year sees the return of dedicated tracks to cover more technical aspects for IT Pro, Developer, System Administrator and Database Administrator roles.
If you are someone who sees the Digital Workplace as something to improve the way you work, increase your team’s productivity and deliver better results – come and learn how.
What Is Included?
This year tracks will feature Business, Technical, Thought Leadership and Case Study sessions. The Digital Workplace opens up changes to the way we work, how and where.
Technologies Content – Skype for Business, Azure, Yammer, CRM, Project, OneNote, Office 365, many 3rd party tools and our usual awesome line up of SharePoint content.
People and Productivity Content – Digital Competencies, 21st Century Skills, Continuous Learning, Communication, Collaboration, User Adoption, Mobile and Paperless Workforce.
- Embrace New Ways of Working with the Thought Leadership Track.
- Learn about Communicating, Collaborating and building a Productive Workplace.
- Deep Dive with expert Technical Speakers for IT Pro and Developer content.
- Gain skills and knowledge on SharePoint and Office 365!
Speakers for the digital workplace conference
Download the digital workplace conference agenda