Tranzsoft has provided quality eCommerce Data Exchange & Procurement services for trading partners including large Corporate and small commercial organisations, Government Agencies, District Health Boards, Private Hospitals and PHO’s since 2002.
Tranzsoft provides hosted packaged solutions designed to streamline the procure-to-pay business processes.
The integration with the Tranzsoft Data Exchange Gateway or Tranzsoft Data Portal ensures larger users are able to integrate their supply chain using EDI.
Connectivity + Automation = Efficiency and Cost Savings
Who are Tranzsoft?
Tranzsoft Group is a leading developer of software technology designed to improve business.
The range of technology solutions offered by Tranzsoft are focused on increasing business efficiencies while lowering the cost of doing business, decreasing manual intervention and errors, and automation of workflow.
Tranzsoft’s robust, sustainable and innovative technology solutions are used across a range of sectors, including government departments, health and businesses of all sizes – Corporate to SME’s.
To compliment these solutions Tranzsoft’s consultancy and quality assurance services have been developed to enable the review and benchmarking of procedures and systems to comply with the principles of best practise.
Tranzsoft’s key products and services include:
- Data Exchange Technology – data translation and integration
- Health Gateway including HealthNet VPN connectivity
- Warehouse Management Systems
- Corporate Procurement System
- Quality Assurance Implementations
- Business Process Mapping and Electronic Workflow
- Magellan RFID systems
- The company remains privately owned and was established in 1999.
Tranzsoft’s clients and users include:
NZ Police, Corporate Express, Auckland District Health Board, Smith & Nephew Healthcare, Baxter Healthcare, Biolab, Custom Fleet, Johnson & Johnson Medical, 3M, Snell Packaging & Safety, healthAlliance.
Tranzsoft Data Exchange Technology
What does it do?
Tranzsoft’s key e-business technology translates, transmits and delivers any document between disparate ERPs, accounting systems, logistics systems, inventory systems and CRM systems. Documents commonly handled include purchase orders, invoices, shipping notices, bills of lading and custom documents. This technology was often referred to as EDI (Electronic Data Interchange).
How does it do it?
The SaaS (Software as a Service) data exchange technology has the ability to translate or map between different document formats and other electronic gateways, VAN’s (value added networks), or e-procurement portals, providing a seamless integration between different applications and messaging services.
The automated data exchange process can be over the internet or through other delivery networks and protocols. It can be between just two companies or between many, and flows through the Tranzsoft ASP Gateway. This technology also provides connectors and other integration tools for back office EAI requirements.
The Tranzsoft Gateway has a number of data translation options to make adoption of the service possible for small or large enterprises. This ensures that large organisations can engage electronically (with small suppliers and vice versa.
How do users benefit?
Companies can benefit from substantial cost savings by lowering direct transaction costs and gaining an increase in staff productivity by automating and integrating manual transaction processes and eliminating manual intervention.
- Low integration cost (buy/subscribe versus build and total cost of ownership)
- Ability to integrate legacy systems throughout an enterprise and with trading partners
- Reduced number of hand-offs, data entry (re-entry of errors) and credit notes
- Any company can benefit from utilising Tranzsoft ‘EDI’ technology
- Scaleable – any to any and many to many translation rather than single ‘point to point’ partnerships
- Tranzsoft can be installed as a “bolt-on” to other e-business applications
- Savings are quantifiable (rapid return on investment)
- Sustainability outcomes through reduction in paper and energy costs
- Improved customer service and customer/supplier “lock-in”
- Improved data accuracy and quality of information
- Improved trading partner relationships
- Improved supply chain performance
- Improved speed to market
Benefits of Tranzsoft’s Gateway Model:
- The Tranzsoft gateway model allows users to instantly gain indirect access and connectivity to a much wider e-community of buyers, suppliers and potential partners
- Instant and easy access to the gateway can help cement long term relationships between businesses
- Users can split the cost of electronically sending or receiving documents at a pre-agreed rate (50/50, 30/70 etc) reflecting the relative advantages to each.
Tranzsoft Business Process Consultancy
E-business and EDI
Tranzsoft consultants can evaluate, advise and report on e-business strategies producing recommendations on:
- How to improve internal business processes and automate procedures.
- Analysing the savings possible by implementing an e-procurement solution.
- e-Commerce options for B2B and B2C connectivity and integration.
- Implementation and integration of Procurement, Catalogue, Warehouse Management and trading partners.
- Designing a strategy around mobile commerce, wireless applications and a complete solution involving integration of such with the back office.
- Enterprise application integration (EAI) between legacy systems.
- Business Process Management (BPM)
Tranzsoft offer qualifies and experienced business analysts to provide detailed business process review and mapping.
Our Business Process review and mapping (BPR) tools can be included in a packaged consultancy to provide the basis for Business Process Management.
To find out more call Tranzsoft on +64 9 448 2075
Quality Assurance Implementation
What does it do?
Change within an organisation demands the accompanying changes in process control and procedures to ensure best practise and compliance with industry standards and regulatory requirements.
Tranzsoft Quality Assurance practitioners are available to assist with meeting these goals and others in order to attain a state of continuous improvement in the organisation. This may include achieving benchmarks such as ISO Accreditation, Food Safety, Health & Safety, Environment Protection / Sustainability, Quality Control, IT Security and IT Service Provision.
QAI have modules to deliver to the requirements of the NZ Code of Good Manufacturing Practise (GMP) for the Manufacturing and Distribution of Therapeutic Goods.
Quality Assurance services include:
How do users benefit?
For further information visit www.qai.co.nz
Tranzsoft Group Limited
Level One, Building 6 | 331 Rosedale Road | Albany, Auckland
PO Box 303-190 | North Harbour, Auckland | New Zealand
E: firstname.lastname@example.org | P: +64 9 448 2075 | F: +64 9 448 1371
Posts by Industry:
|Healthcare 2||Cloud portal delivers supplies with surgical precision|
|Hospitals running with e-procurement|
|Local Government 2||Police collar costs with e-procurement hub|
|Police sign 3 year e-procurement deal with Tranzsoft|
|Mining and Resources 1||Big strike for Tranzsoft’s e-commerce solution|