This year’s NZ Analytics and Insights Forum engages industry leaders and experts to discuss how we can harness the power of strategic insights to transform businesses and advance the vision of data-driven futures.
Bringing together key individuals, we’ll be joined by 10 speakers delivering in-depth talks on the use analytics to unlock critical insights to innovate, disrupt, and gain a competitive edge and thrive in today’s digital age.
With the growth of the analytics engine in today’s business world, we are gearing up for a major shift in the information age impacted by the rise of new technologies.The question is no longer how to collect, categorise, and mine data for insights; it’s about how to leverage data technologies to disrupt and innovate the business to align with increasing customer expectations.
The need for data and analytics talent in New Zealand organisations has grown exponentially over the last few years, and it’s experts are predicting that the demand for data scientists will soar 28% by 2020. That’s right around the corner! The strategic data and analytics journey needs to start now, and businesses that recognise data assets as a core competency will be the ones to thrive in tomorrow’s data-driven landscape.
5 case studies | 4 expert sessions | 2 panel discussions | 1 big day of tech, data, and analytics
Topics covered at this year’s Forum:
- Pathways to enterprise-wide data transformation
- Unlocking insights through data science and putting machine learning to work
- Using analytics to effectively manage risk appetite
- Discovering insights using analytics to implement strategy and efficient processes
- Establishing and leading an analytics centre of excellence
- and more!
Who will attend:
- Chief Data Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Head of Data and Analytics
- Intelligence Analyst
- Data Manager
- IT Manager
- Business Analytics Manager
- Information Strategy Analyst