This year, the 2018 New Zealand Business Analyst Forum, is returning new and improved. The focus of the conference this year is on networking, case studies and panels.
Table talks at the conference will be on:
- What do new technologies mean for the Business Analysis role?
- Agile today and tomorrow | trends affecting Agile
- Public-sector and private sector business analysis – how is it different?
- Best practice methods to manage both small and large project deliverables
This will be your one stop shop to engage with your peers and learn about the latest trends and gain insight on best practice methods and implement them in your day-to-day role.
Other highlights of the conference include:
- CIO address: Aligning goals and adding value as a BA which will be delivered by Carmen Casagranda, CIO at CIGNA.
- Panel discussions on:
Tools & techniques: Generalist, specialist and hybrid BA roles
How the BA is supporting transformation in the media industry
From one role to the next | Transitioning from business analysis to project management and beyond
- Masterclass on key communication skills for stakeholder engagement in projects
The event will be chaired by Stephen Macaskill, CEO at Dasset and also one of the founders of the Blockchain Association New Zealand.
- Senior Business Analysts
- Business Analysts
- BA Team Leaders
- Digital Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- IT/IS Managers
Agenda for the New Zealand Business Analyst Forum
Stephen Macaskill, CEO, Dasset
Dan Thurston, Managing Director, Thurston Crow
Louis Kerswill, Service Lead | Lean Business Analysis practice, Assurity Consulting
Jesse Stagmann, Service Lead – Agile, Assurity Consulting
Astrid Hartwig, Consulting Manager, Tactics
Carmen Casagranda, CIO, Cigna
Direshen Naidoo, Senior Business Analyst, DOKT Consultancy
Nathan Rose, Senior Business Analyst, Navico
We’ve had the pleasure of speaking with the following speakers in the lead up to the New Zealand Business Analyst Forum event:
Lather, rinse, repeat: Why design thinking is great for business – Dan Thurston, Managing Director, Thurston Crow
Championing the ‘why’: How leaders secure all-of-business buy-in for change – Carmen Casagranda, CIO, Cigna