Digital. Profitable. Strategic.
What role does digital transformation have in AP?
The future of Accounts Payable (AP) will be all of these, and we’ve got the research to back it up. After years of relying on manual methods, digital transformation has finally taken root in AP. But what does that mean for the future of AP departments in New Zealand?
Join us at a special lunch event on 17 May to learn more about the digital transformation taking place in AP from someone that’s led the change at one of New Zealand’s foremost companies.
Our guest speaker, Neville Richardson (CIO, Gallagher Group) is one of New Zealand’s top 100 CIOs and will share his valuable experience taking one of the most iconic New Zealand brands on a digital journey from manual Purchasing and AP to automated and mobile process.
Join Fuji Xerox for this complimentary lunch & learn event to discover:
- What role will digital transformation play in the future of AP
- How to transform your AP with cloud-based AP automation
- How one iconic New Zealand business transformed its Purchasing and AP operations
Come enjoy lunch on us and walk away with two complimentary e-books to get you started on your AP excellence journey:
- Eight Steps to Becoming the Ultimate Accounts Payable Advisor to the C-Suite
- Five AP KPIs Worth Tracking
Neville Richardson – CIO, Gallagher Group
Cameron Mount – GM Enterprise Consulting, Fuji Xerox New Zealand Ltd
Irene Direnko-Smith – Enterprise Consulting Practice Lead, Fuji Xerox New Zealand Ltd