Automation for Business
Robotics and automation are dramatically reshaping the global economy.
From delivering faster customer service to better quality products and efficient operations, robotics and automation provide enormous value for organisations that adopt them at scale. However, succeeding in the fast-moving world of automation can be extremely challenging. Organisations and individuals that can adapt, adjust and learn new skills will quickly rise above the others. As such, many people are looking to upgrade themselves and to develop the right skill set to keep pace with the changes.
At the Automation for Business Conference you will hear from subject matter experts who had embraced automation in their business processes in areas such as Finance, HR, supply chain and etc. This conference covers the gamut of intelligent automation technologies including cognitive, machine learning (ML), natural language processing (NLP), artificial intelligence (AI) and more. You wouldn’t want to miss out on this chance to take your AI program to the next level.
Featured sessions on:
- Reviewing the impact of AI-powered technology that will reshape the business landscape in the next few years
- The effect of tighter European GDPR on automation process
- Engaging Natural Language Processing (NLP) to transform customer’s enquiries to solution
- Challenges of orchestrating the Internet of Things (IoT) and Industry 4.0 across the value chain to maximise optimisation and business potential
- Desiging a contemporary and innovative corporate finance system
- Utilising machine learning to improve data defence
- Structuring effective change management in the digital age