The content marketing & marketing automation world is rapidly evolving.
The need to think strategically to target, segment and connect with audiences has become a game of analytics and leveraging data to your advantage.
The 2018 Content Marketing Automation Summit delves head-first into the latest topics, challenges and pain points marketers and content creators face, and presents a discussion around how to maintain a competitive advantage to deliver increased value to your customer and brand.
Join us for an actioned packed two-day conference that takes an in-depth look at content marketing, data-driven strategies and automation tools. The Summit has 4 key themes;
- Content Marketing & Automation Strategy
- Content Planning & Measurement
- Streamline, Quantify & Convert
- Automation, Data & Beyond
This year’s programme focuses on embracing digital and brings together some of New Zealand’s leaders in content creation, automation and content curation. This Summit identifies technological enablers, expert insights and case studies as to why automation needs to be to be top priority in your business.
Powerful insights & latest case studies on:
- Integrating and tailoring an automation platform which is fit-for-purpose
- Utilising insights and market intelligence to create share-worthy content
- Data-driven focus: Interpreting analytics to refine strategy
Featured Speakers Include:
- James Gilbert, Head of Marketing APAC, Hubspot
- Alisha Palin, USA Marketing Specialist, JUCY
- Samantha Ryan, Head of Marketing Automation, Optimal Workshop
- Clayton Foster, Brand Lead, Kiwibank
- Steve Ballantyne, Managing Director, Ballantyne Taylor
- Perry Bernard, Search Marketing Strategist, Cranked SEO
- Kate Orgias, Content Advisor, Auckland Zoo
- Tim Pointer, CEO and Co-Founder, Uprise Digital
PLUS: Two separately bookable full-day workshops
- Implementing a content marketing strategy: Revolutionising you marketing communications approach
- Crafting an automation action plan: Cultivating your automation approach
Content marketing and automation summit agenda