Evolving your IT Stack for Growth
One Platform for your CRM and ERP
Today, every company across A/NZ recognises the importance of running an agile, adaptive, and customer-centric business – one that can support any revenue model, meet customer expectations, and drive innovation.
For modern companies to thrive, a best of breed cloud technology platform is needed to help departments such as sales, finance, and IT align their business processes around the customer. From organisational-level real-time reporting insights into sales, services, and company financials to adhering to the latest accounting standards (AASB 15 and IFRS 15), the benefits of having an integrated CRM and ERP are countless.
Join our panel of cloud experts for an exclusive webinar addressing the demands of the modern business, drawing on their experiences with Salesforce CRM and FinancialForce ERP.
- Sales, IT and finance benefit working off one customer record from your CRM to your ERP.
- Your legacy CRM/ERP systems are holding your business back from a revenue standpoint.
- Compliance and operations are made easier across all teams.
- Supporting and delivering on new pricing and packaging models can also come with automating downstream financial complexities.
- Seeing your business and customers in real-time can you help your business become more predictive.
This is only possible when your front office and back office are united and share one record. Truly amazing things happen when CRM and ERP are fully integrated with your customer at the centre.
Simon Peterson – MD FinancialForce APAC (Sydney)
Simon is A/NZ MD for FinancialForce. In previous roles for Salesforce and SAP he has managed sales strategy, consulting strategy and project manager. Simon brings insights into the art of selling professional services around delivery.
Victoria McDonald – Corporate Sales Executive at Salesforce.com
Fiona Davis – Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer at Console Group
Thanks to our event sponsor FinancialForce