Join our panel of local software selection and implementation experts to discuss the challenge of finding the right software.
Register now for insights such as:
- How to tell your software is struggling
- Why cloud apps are great, but may not be the answer
- Common pitfalls in shortlisting solutions
- Why you should treat software as an investment, not a cost
- “Best & worst” lessons from real world examples
With literally thousands of software options available and so easily implemented ‘as-a-service’, finding the option that best fits your business can be difficult, time-consuming and risky.
Spend an hour arming yourself with guiding principles that will pay dividends in helping your business grow and be more efficient.
All attendees to the Lunch Box will receive a $10 Uber Eats voucher*
Current articles from our panelists include:
From small to medium and beyond: Navigating the ERP battlefield
ERP software selection starts (and finishes) with you
- Rob McKie – Partner/Executive Director, Pitcher Partners, Melbourne
- Hamish Bowen – Partner, IT Audit & Advisory, Grant Thornton, Wellington
- Joanne Hand – General Manager for mid-market solutions, Realtech, Auckland
- Ross Gilchrist – Managing Director, Inecom Technology Partners, Melbourne.