EMDA specialises in comprehensive business solutions for manufacturing and distribution companies, providing ERP software and business services to clients throughout New Zealand and Australia.
As a Gold Channel Partner for Infor’s range of business software, EMDA works closely with Infor to deliver high quality solutions that are designed to enhance our clients’ competitive position, and help make going to work an enjoyable experience.
EMDA provides comprehensive technology-based business solutions for manufacturing and distribution companies throughout New Zealand. With clients representing the cream of the NZ manufacturing industry such as Heinz, Tip Top, Sleepyhead, Navico, General Cable, Firth, Stevensons Concrete, Prolife Foods, Tait and Mercer, EMDA is well positioned to add value to any business involved in manufacturing or distribution of products.
- analysis of business requirements
- business process development
- project management and implementation of software solutions
- development of IT strategies
- development of custom software
- network planning and implementation
- technical support.
We are the New Zealand business partner for Infor’s range of business software that deliver comprehensive enterpise solutions for manufacturing, financial management, sales, distribution, e-commerce and the entire spectrum of supply chain management. Our team based in Auckland and Christchurch has built a strong reputation based on delivery of products and services that EMDA genuinely believes will meet or exceed clients’ expectations and contribute positively to their profitability.
EMDA specialises in the delivery and support of Infor’s ERP solutions:
1. Infor CloudSuite
2. Infor ERP LN
Infor CloudSuite is a robust enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution specifically designed to help manufacturers improve productivity using manufacturing best practices and highly efficient process flows. You’ll be better able to monitor customer demand, schedule delivery dates, and track resources. No matter how complex your supply chain is, you’ll respond faster to change, reduce excess inventory, cut costs, and deliver what you promised to your customers on time. With Infor CloudSuite, you can win the race against time by getting your products to market quicker and better matching supply with demand.
What it is
Infor CloudSuite provides the foundation to improve business efficiencies, customer service, and overall manufacturing productivity for a broad range of industries, including metal fabrication, industrial equipment and machinery, high-tech and electronics, and more. Infor CloudSuite delivers a complete package, with advanced capabilities and tools to help you better manage:
- Sales and customer relationships
- Supply chain
- Service management
Developed by experts in the manufacturing industry, Infor CloudSuite has more than 25 years of experience built in. Taking advantage of smart functionality that addresses the key challenges facing manufacturers today, Infor CloudSuite requires less customization, shorter implementation time, and fewer IT resources to maintain. You’ll see a fast return on your investment and lower total cost of ownership over the long term.
From selling and sourcing to production and fulfillment, Infor CloudSuite provides clear visibility across your organization, helping you automate and manage key business processes. Be confident that you’ve got the solution you need to get the job done—and that you’re getting it all from an experienced support team.
With Infor CloudSuite’s extensible framework, you’re able to adapt it to your business, rather than forcing your business to fit a rigid set of processes and procedures. Adapt Infor CloudSuite to new business requirements without incurring the high cost and delays involved in modifying or writing new code. With Infor CloudSuite, you gain a powerful, easy-to-use solution that works the way you do. Infor CloudSuite’s core capabilities include:
- Mixed-mode manufacturing—Accelerate mixed-mode manufacturing production processes and meet customer demand quicker.
- Complex product configuration—Ensure configured orders are accurate for the customer and feasible for the production department.
- Advanced planning and scheduling (APS)—Continually monitor demand as it occurs and update production schedules quickly, so you can provide accurate and real-time capable-to-promise estimates to your customers.
- Materials and inventory management—Automate the process of calculating and monitoring your inventory drivers-forecasts, safety stocks, and order size-to keep inventory low while avoiding shortages.
- Customer management—Efficiently manage the entire sales process, from customer lead origination and sales opportunity tracking, through converting prospects to customers, and placing the orders.
- Role-based information—Make faster, more efficient, and informed decisions using dashboards that feature the actions and data most closely associated with specific, defined jobs, such as customer service, controller, and production planner.
- Better user experiences—Get the information you need, when you need it, with user interface that can be easily customized to fit a particular industry, team, or user-without having to call on IT for help.
- Mobile solution for warehouse logistics—Allow your warehouse personnel to connect with your ERP system with Infor Warehouse Mobility. Fully automate key business processes, cut costs while improving profits, and enhance your ERPfunctions with specialized modules, such as Pallet Management.
- Microsoft-based system—Save time on implementation, customization, and training with familiar tools and common navigation.
- Flexible deployment options—Benefit from multiple Infor CloudSuite deployment and buying options, which include on-premises software, hosted Software as a Service (SaaS), and subscription models (including optional application managed services).
Infor ERP LN
Designed for companies that make, move, or maintain products, Infor M3 delivers an unmatched user experience and a broad array of integrated applications.
It is a centralized multi country, multi-lingual, multi currency, multi-company, multi-site solution with the flexibility to adapt to your changing business needs. It provides flexibility in managing mixed-mode and complex environments, and deep industry-specific functionality to support the unique needs of businesses that deal with chemicals, distribution, equipment, fashion, food and beverage, and industrial manufacturing.
Infor M3 is a comprehensive suite of software solutions designed specifically for medium to large, complex organizations that have physical inventories and assets to manage. For more than 30 years, Infor M3 has been helping companies in chemicals, distribution, equipment, fashion, food and beverage, and industrial manufacturing manage all the core and supporting processes inherent in their operations. Infor M3 is designed just for you, so you can focus on your business and how you want to run it.
With the full set of Infor M3 applications, you can monitor transactions throughout your organization (national or global), including manufacturing operations, supply chain activities, customer and supplier relationships, warehouse and distribution processes, and financial management. Standard ERP functions such as financials, supply chain, and sales management are uniquely tuned and adapted to the specific needs of your industry. Infor M3 delivers:
- Support for market development, product and equipment sales, together with after-sales service processes to give you a 360° management view of your customers
- Applications that control and optimize information, material, and financial flows throughout your organization, so you can manage multiple operational units even when they operate under different regulatory controls
- A way to manage lot and serial number traceability, equipment configurations and product attributes, styles, colors, sizes, co-products, and byproducts in discrete, process, and mixed-mode manufacturing environments, so you can define all aspects of the products that you produce and distribute.
- A system that captures, manages, controls, and analyzes your business operations, including local regulatory controls
Infor M3 consolidates all this information into one coherent view of operations, specific to the needs of your industry.
The complete Infor M3 system is made up of four integrated product suites, which together manage all the core and supporting processes in your business. They include:
Infor M3 Customer Sales and Service
Manage all your customer-related information—from simple product sales to complex configured equipment and kits, make-to-order or make-to-stock, telesales, and EDI. In addition, you can manage your sales channels using the same availability, pricing, and fulfillment controls, whether they are office- or field-based. The suite also includes support for complex rental agreements and both field and depot service processes.
Infor M3 Supply Chain Management
You get powerful tools for the planning, scheduling, and fulfillment of an extended supply chain, so you can optimize customer service levels and maximize efficiency and profitability. You get functionality for demand planning, supply chain planning, plant scheduling, global available-to-promise, capable-to-promise, and procurement.
Infor M3 Manufacturing Operations
Define all aspects of the products that you produce and distribute. You’ll be able to centrally manage product definitions for your entire integrated Infor M3 Enterprise System. You’ll be equipped to manage complex, configured, and attribute-controlled products, and directly support costing, planning, and execution. Plus, you get support for such best practices as Lean manufacturing, without sacrificing regulatory control or product complexities.
Infor M3 Financial Management
Handle all your accounting, budgeting, consolidation, and reporting requirements. True multi-country, multi-company, and intra-company capabilities also allow you to manage multiple operational units, even when they operate under different regulatory controls. You’ll have the tools you need to capture, analyze, and manage all financial information related to your company’s operations, both externally and internally.
Infor delivers business specific software to enterprising organisations. With experience built in Infor’s solution enable businesses of all sizes to be more enterprising and adapt to the rapid changes of a global marketplace. With more than 70,000 customers, Infor is changing what businesses expect
70 Johns Road | Belfast, Christchurch
PO Box 1826 | Christchurch, New Zealand
T: +64 3 379 9530 | F: +64 3 379 8286
EMDA’s multisport achievement taken on with project discipline (and a dose of the usual pain)…read more...
Infor may be on track to beat rival Oracle in delivering the Holy Grail of a properly integrated ERP-and-essential-business-applications suite…read more...
Nautical electronics supplier Navico is boosting its global ERP capabilities with Infor’s versatile SyteLine solution, and expert assistance from business partner EMDA…read more...
Posts by Industry:
|Distribution 1||EMDA helps Navico Power along with Infor ERP SyteLine|
|Engineering 1||Re-engineering costing makes boat go faster|
|Healthcare 1||Genea gives birth to new baby, new system|
|Information Technology 1||Infor on track to trump Oracle in the integration game|
|Manufacturing and Distribution 1||Picking accuracy eliminates supply chain rework|