Canterbury Tech Summit
Helping you to navigate the strategic trends and technologies that are driving digital transformation and shaping the future of IT and business, we have an inspiring line-up of event speakers. Workshops split across three streams will drive focus on everything from Big Data to IoT, from Diversity to Cybersecuirty and business growth and development and, as usual, there will be a pulsing hub of energy created by the many associated exhibition stands.
The speaker line-up for 2019 is second to none and following the success of last year’s event, there will be ample opportunity to interact with industry experts, cutting-edge solution providers and peers, all on hand to help you uncover innovative ways to approach challenges, make decisions with confidence and become even more effective as leaders in your tech space.
- Make deals and do business with serious entrepreneurs, industry leaders, innovators, and investors.
- Get access to Canterbury’s entrepreneurial ecosystem and meet up with decision makers in a collaborative environment.
- Engage with multipliers and community members who actively support our ecosystem including Callaghan Innovation, NZTE and ChristchurchNZ.
- Challenge yourself to create solutions that could change our world.
- Cross-pollinate your business with innovative new ideas
Who should attend?
The Summit is for everyone with an interest in the tech sector particularly if you:
- A founder/ entrepreneur wanting to hear other people’s success stories sell software products
- Support a tech company with your professional expertise (e.g. marketing, HR, legal, finance)manage a dev team
- Are a student interested in joining the vibrant tech industry