Abel is an affordable fully integrated ERP system that delivers successful, full-visibility solutions across multiple companies / branches, locations, languages and currencies.
With customers in 13 countries, Abel has been meeting the needs of growing Manufacturing, Job Costing, Distribution and other businesses since 1996.
Abel is highly configurable, adapting to your business needs and processes, providing you with the ability to tailor the functionality to suit your business today, and into the future.
- If your existing systems are struggling to cope with your growing business then Abel should definitely be on your shopping list
- If you are moving up to an ERP solution, Abel is both affordable and extendable. Start with the functionality you need and adopt more of Abel’s extensive capabilities as your business grows and changes.
Who uses Abel?
View our case studies here: www.abelsoftware.com/category/case-studies/
Why choose Abel?
When we started developing Abel in 1996 we had just one objective: to provide growing companies with serious ERP functionality without the associated complexity, cost and maintenance of systems developed for very large organisations and we have achieved exactly that. We serve businesses that are growing and need ERP software to provide full visibility across all their business processes. Abel offers a breadth of functionality including:
|Manufacturing and Production
Master Production Scheduling
Defect and Rework Tracking
|Bill of Materials
Nesting & Batching
|Designer Bill of Materials
Capacity Requirements Planning
|Distribution and Supply
Supplier Buffer Orders
Units of Measure (UOM)
Stock-Takes and Revaluations
Inventory Costing Controls
Consignment and Loan Stock
Inbound Receipt and Shipping
Abel Email Interface
|Traceability and Batch Control
Item Level Umbrella
Service and Assembly Pricing
Labor and Machine Times
Enterprise Management Overview
Multi-database Tax Consolidation
Remote Receipts and Payments
|Enterprise Financial Management
Centralised Accounts Payable
|System Administrators Toolset
|System Activity Audit
|System Process Enquiry|
Budgets and Forecasts
Real Time Trading Data
|Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Abel Email Interface
Notes and Messages
- Scalability: Abel is scalable through growing businesses. Our customers include niche manufacturers, publicly listed companies and privately held companies from a single location to multiple locations across different countries.
- Flexibility: Abel serves a variety of industries. Our customers are engaged in a wide variety of businesses, this gives us the breadth of experience to help your business.
- Configurability: Abel is highly configurable, so it can adapt to your business requirements and process flows.
- Extendibility: Abel grows with your business, start with the functionality you need and adopt more functionality as your business grows and changes.
- Customizability: Abel manages custom development in a separate schema, which provides for low cost customization of the user interface and system workflows, while still allowing you to keep up to date with standard Abel releases.
- International Capability: Abel supports multiple locations in different countries, languages and currencies.
- Traceability: Abel links all the transactions within a business process. You can quickly and easily trace any transaction back to its source.
- Efficiency: Abel understands the relationships between transactions in your business processes and so minimizes data entry by populating new transactions with relevant data from previous transactions, saving time and reducing errors.
- Affordability: Abel is the affordable alternative for businesses choosing their first ERP or for those switching from another ERP. Abel software provides two license options. Both options include all Abel functionality, access to new releases and upgrades, database management software and utilities*.
- Option 1: Monthly License fee including maintenance
- Option 2: One Time License plus annual maintenance
* Database Management, Backup Utilities, Client Server and Remote Access capability are all included in the license fee so there is no need to purchase these expensive items separately to run Abel.
Abel: serious, affordable ERP software designed for growing businesses
How to contact Abel
Corporate Website: www.abelsoftware.com
Sales & Support New Zealand
Abel Software Limited
Abel Software Limited
19 Omega Street ,
Abel Software New Zealand
PO Box 101 901,
North Shore, Auckland 0745
Sales & Support Australia
Abel Software Australia Pty Ltd (Sydney)
Abel Software Australia
Level 9, Avaya House
123 Epping Road
North Ryde, NSW 2113
Abel Software Australia Pty Ltd (Melbourne)
Abel Solutions Australia
Level 27, 101 Collins Street
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Corporate Headquarters & Development Center
Abel Software Limited
After a mislabelled product exposes a critical business risk, a leading pasta manufacturer needed to safeguard its fast-growing business…read more...
This precision small-parts machining company needed better control of its pricing and production process…read more...
In a cut throat auto industry, Disc Brakes Australia relied on the agility of Abel’s ERP system, to not only survive, but thrive…read more...
Global high-tech equipment manufacturer says Abel is the best ERP it has seen, supporting success in a fiercely competitive market…read more...
Making bespoke production tools for a fast-moving global plastics manufacturing sector, Mastip Technology Limited have used Abel to master a discombobulating array of production and planning requirements…read more...
When Fairfax Industries needed a system to manage complex heavy truck and trailer manufacturing, Managing Director Rob Bernstein says they wanted something that was simple to run, but still had real grunt and could easily track every component of every job…read more...
Posts by industy:
|Agriculture / Fisheries 4||Rising to the top with real-time data|
|Diversifying? A new ERP system wool help|
|Top wool tester finds shear value in Abel|
|There’s money in honey|
|Distribution 1||Heating up the Australian market…|
|Engineering 3||Engineering a competitive edge|
|Abel ERP gives Myriad Engineering the power to know|
|High-tech manufacturer extracts benefits out of ERP|
|Food and beverage 3||A thirst for automation speeds up success|
|Traceability is the star ingredient for pasta maker|
|Smooth startup for ice cream maker|
|Hospitality/Tourism 1||Innovation drives fresh success for global leader|
|Manufacturing and Distribution 4||Automation boosts margins and efficiency|
|Powering up sales and service|
|Kiwi manufacturing ‘on the boil’|
|Plastics supplier’s crucial ERP efficiency advantage|
|Mining and Resources 1||Mining new business efficiency|
|Retailing 1||A thirst for automation speeds up success|
|Transportation/Freight 1||Australian auto industry supplier proves resilient|