This year’s summit is on defense, technology, and people.
As we operate within an increasingly digital environment, businesses, governments and societies are coming under a growing number of threats from cyber-attacks. Organisations are needing to bring cyber-security to the forefront of their digital strategy to ensure they are operating at their peak and to protect both customers and staff.
Delegates will hear from subject matter experts and peers at the coal face of cybersecurity as they discuss the realities of cyber within the modern business environment. With a selection of Roundtables available, attendees will be able to customise their experience and connect with the topics that matter the most.
The one-day summit will feature topics on:
- New Zealand’s cybersecurity industry
- Cyber trends
- Security leadership and Cyber literacy
- Human behaviour
- Cybersecurity recovery
Why you should attend the Cyber Security Summit:
- Network and connect with tech industry leaders, policymakers and security professionals as we bring all facets of this industry together
- Personalise your experience with interactive roundtable discussions on cyber security nuances
- Quick-fire presentations allow you to get in insight into the latest trends influencing the sector
Chief Information Officers | Chief Information Security Officers | Chief Security Officers | Cyber Security Managers | Security Operations Manager | Security Portfolio Holders | Security Architecture Managers