With businesses rapidly transforming and digitising, we’re seeing the rise of modern BI, data literacy, and data-driven decisions being spread to all corners of the business.
Whether you’re in the sales, finance, marketing, or logistics – data is the currency to thrive in today’s insight-led landscape.
Business Intelligence is the driving force behind increasing commercial capabilities. BI opens up the wider organisation to harness insights at the tip of their fingers and interact with data rather than fear it. Data discovery and data visualisation are paving the way for more business users to reap the benefits and make stronger decisions embedded in strategic insights to optimise results.
Potential topics for 2018:
- Creating business value through BI and inspiring leadership teams use BI in decision making
- Technologies on tomorrow’s checklist: new tools, tricks and techniques for your BI kit
- Cybersecurity and risk increases as data becomes a core strategic asset for businesses
- How data visualisation or data discovery is propelling modern BI forward
- Advanced analytics becomes more accessible to business users
- Self-service analytics extends to data prep
- Transition to cloud BI accelerates
Who will be there?
- Business Intelligence Professionals
- Chief Information Officers
- Business Insights Manager
- Team Leader Data and Analytics
- Data Architect
- IT Professionals
- Managing Directors
Sam Daish, Head of Data Innovation, Xero
Ganesh Selvaraj, Data Scientist and Big Data & AI Consultant
Elroy Gonzales, Senior Data Scientist, The Warehouse Group
Dnyanesh Prabhu, Enterprise Data Architect, SKY TV New Zealand
Andrew Kerr, Business Intelligence Developer, Cigna
Dr. Xiaoyan (BAI) Bai, Information and Analytics Manager, ICT & Ports Of Auckland
Mike Osborne, Head of Engineering, Port Operations & Ports of Auckland
Malcolm Fletcher, Senior SQL Developer, ASB Bank
We’ve had the pleasure of speaking with the keynote speaker in the lead up to the event:
BI: In 2018, it’s all about the usability – Sam Daish, Head of Data Innovation, Xero