This must attend event is an industry-driven tech mecca, created and formed by ordinary Kiwis who are passionate about tech and its ability to make things go faster, better, and more efficiently.
Attendees are guaranteed a packed line-up of quality speakers and workshops across three streams that will focus on business growth and top technologies from AI, AR/VR, and Blockchain to Cybersecurity.
In a little over 15 years the Canterbury Tech Summit has evolved from ambitious startup beginnings to an established conference on the tech industry calendar, attracting over 700 individuals from Canterbury and beyond. Our roots have dug deep in these silicon plains, the country’s second largest ICT hub that comprises some of the most brilliant tech businesses and individuals in New Zealand.
Whether you are a founder, dev lead, business manager, student, or a professional who supports the industry, the Summit is for everyone with an interest in the tech sector.
The purpose of the Canterbury Tech Summit is to connect, learn, and encourage inspiration to create new opportunities through innovation. Our aim is to help people make the impossible possible, to solve problems with new ideas, develop collaborative opportunities, and to amplify their potential.
- Make deals and do business with serious entrepreneurs, industry leaders, innovators, and investors.
- Get access to Canterbury’s entrepreneurial ecosystem and meet up with decision makers in a collaborative environment.
- Engage with multipliers and community members who actively support our ecosystem including Callaghan Innovation and ChristchurchNZ.
- Challenge yourself to create solutions that could change our world.
- Cross-pollinate your business with innovative new ideas
Who should attend?
The Summit is for everyone with an interest in the tech sector particularly if you:
- are a founder/ entrepreneur wanting to hear other people’s success stories
- sell software products
- support a tech company with your professional expertise (e.g. marketing, HR, legal, finance)
- manage a dev team
- are a student interested in joining the vibrant tech industry
Contact email@example.com if you would like more information.