Published on the 26/09/2019 | Written by Oracle NetSuite
Learn why CFOs should look at different ways to become more strategic…
CFOs need to operate in an ever changing world. A clear vision can help CFOs deal with new technology in the finance function: artificial intelligence and blockchain, while juggling ‘traditional’ responsibilities of internal controls, compliance and closing the books quickly.
Mastering this can help your company:
- Free up time for opportunity and innovation
- Impact commerce with a single source of truth
- Prepare with change and scalability
“Meet the self-driving car of software”
Table of contents:
- The CFO’s role is always changing
- Meet ‘The self-driving car of software’
- Smart CFOs are using blockchain
- How can CFOs be strategic while delivering on traditional responsibilities?
- But they’ve got to do their real job, too
- NetSuite’s strategic CFO hall of fame
- Gone are the days of the bean counter!
Download the whitepaper: The future of finance is in the CFOs hands
Learn how to pick a software solution that supports the mission of a growing company…
If you rely on a basic accounting package to run your business, now might be the time to consider other options…
WIth infinite KPI’s to track, which ones are the most important to track?…
[Resource library] For manufacturers, staying competitive is critical to success, and technology leadership is a core capability to embrace Industry 4.0…
The next generation of manufacturers can’t afford to sit on the sidelines. They’ll need to be aware of how the world is changing…