Published on the 26/09/2019 | Written by Oracle NetSuite
Learn why CFOs should look at different ways to become more strategic…
CFOs need to operate in an ever changing world. A clear vision can help CFOs deal with new technology in the finance function: artificial intelligence and blockchain, while juggling ‘traditional’ responsibilities of internal controls, compliance and closing the books quickly.
Mastering this can help your company:
- Free up time for opportunity and innovation
- Impact commerce with a single source of truth
- Prepare with change and scalability
“Meet the self-driving car of software”
Table of contents:
- The CFO’s role is always changing
- Meet ‘The self-driving car of software’
- Smart CFOs are using blockchain
- How can CFOs be strategic while delivering on traditional responsibilities?
- But they’ve got to do their real job, too
- NetSuite’s strategic CFO hall of fame
- Gone are the days of the bean counter!
Download the whitepaper: The future of finance is in the CFOs hands
Free up your cash trapped in inefficient AP and AR processes…
Discover how three technology trends can help you overcome today’s top four industry challenges…
Uncovering the gap between the perceptions and reality of digitalisation in finance…
Learn how to pick a software solution that supports the mission of a growing company…
If you rely on a basic accounting package to run your business, now might be the time to consider other options…